Aura Seating stands behind the quality and workmanship of our products and takes customer care very seriously. Rest assured we will do right by our valued customers.
Aura Seating (the “Company”), warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used by single user on a standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week for the following warranty periods:
Lifetime Warranty Coverage:
- All structural components on Aura Seating products, except where noted below.
5-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Aura Fabrics, Aura mesh, foam and plastic.
2-Year Warranty Coverage:
- Gas Cylinder, Hard and Soft Floor casters, Glides, Lumbar support, arm pads, wood finish, Laminate surfaces, powder coating.
1-Year Warranty Coverage:
- All Electrical components, wiring and powered products (high and low voltage)
Items not covered under the Aura Seating warranty are –
- COM/COL textiles
- Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery and finishing process
- Minor variations of color, weave and finish in textiles
- Color matching of textiles to samples, swatches or previous purchases
- Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain and texture on Vinyls, Silica and PVC materials
- Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
- Product used in an application or environment outside its design specification
- Products exposed to extreme environmental conditions or variations
- Products stored for extended period of time (beyond 60 days)
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear
- The product is modified by user or a third party (not Aura Seating)
- Products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with the Company’s installation, maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
- Company, dealer or Rep samples or display models
- Products purchased “as is” or resale products not the original end user.
- Products sold or resold by unauthorized dealers of Aura Seating
EXECUTION OF WARRANTY ON PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company will repair only defective products or parts found defective or at its sole discretion, replace with a comparable product, at no charge to the original purchaser, during the Warranty Period. The original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid if requested by Aura Seating.
The company may agree to pay for all labor costs and provide replacement parts at no cost to the end user or Installation Company. In these cases, the labor cost will be pre-approved by the company and credited against an active company account with Aura Seating.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase.
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specifically described, including, without limitations, any implied warranty or merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state.
Please contact your dealer to process a warranty claim. You may contact the company directly and obtain a warranty claim number to process a repair/return of the product. The representative will need the Make, Model, Purchase Date, Purchase Order number and images of the defect identified by the end user. This information is generally found in the label under the product.